Re: [SRI] Suggesting Francois Marier (Mozilla) as editor

Agreed entirely.  As a Chair, I'd like to welcome Francois as an Editor.
Thank you for your hard work, and I'm happy to recognize your contributions
this way.

I would like to request that the editors add a note of Mike West's
important contribution to the initial draft in the "Acknowledgements"
section.

-Brad