Re: CSP: Drop IP-matching? (was Re: [CSP] URI/IRI normalization and comparison)

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

> Given that nothing else outlaws public IP addresses we probably want
> to support them in the long term. The main problem is the parsing and
> comparison not being defined in sufficient detail.

The only piece that isn't defined is IPv6 matching. We define IP address
matching, it just doesn't make sense when wildcards come in. :)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)