Re: Plugin data (was Re: Comments on Mixed Content)

https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/b632ed4442cbdd8adc189756786d27e759f99525

Thanks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)