RE: Cancelling next week's call?

My firedrill has succeeded, and I get to attend the con on near-zero notice ☺

I filled out the poll, looking forward to meeting folks.

From: Jim Manico [mailto:jim.manico@owasp.org]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 5:29 AM
To: Crispin Cowan
Cc: Brad Hill; public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: Re: Cancelling next week's call?

AppSec Cali is one of my favorite OWASP conferences. It's heavy on developer security topics and is set at a really nice beach location. If you can rally (it's next week) consider going!

https://2015.appseccalifornia.org/

I hesitate to "advertise" here but OWASP is a 501c3 charity...

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode