Re: [Integrity] typos with ni URIs

I don't see a lot of value in revisiting this decision at this point.  We
made the choice to avoid doing redundant work when there were additional
potential use cases on the table, which may yet re-emerge.  It doesn't seem
to have hampered the spec or experimental implementations significantly.
There's also general "ecosystem" value in re-use of specifications (and
reusable components built to support them) rather than proliferating new
microformats for substantially similar or identical use cases just because
"not invented here".