Re: [MIX] PF comments on Mixed Content - accessible indication and user controls

Based on the minutes, it sounds like the tests being proposed are manual.
That certainly makes sense, and would be possible to do across browsers and
platforms.

It's not clear, however, that there's any automated mechanism that could
test compliance cross-browser.

Regardless, I've poked at this text in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/c32992a2665eef20f4b4ac97fdaf00473137b461
to change the requirement to MUST. I hope that addresses your concerns.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)