Re: [CSP] Geotargetting?

There is (in the editor's draft, scheduled to be part of the CR) the
client-hint header:

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/#csp-request-header

Which instructs the user agent to send a header "CSP: active" with
non-same-origin requests originating from a CSP-protected resource.  This
could be taken as a signal not to do retargeting that changes the domain.

But yes, it doesn't help you much if the sites serving content don't listen
to or respect that, and it's not widely implemented yet - perhaps only in
(very recent) versions of Chrome.