Re: Accessibility of security indicators

It's certainly an important question, but probably one that's best
addressed by filing bugs against individual browser vendors rather than
mandating something in a spec. I've just filed https://crbug.com/447191,
for instance.

That said,
https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#requirements-ux has a
normative requirement to make security indicators accessible, based on the
thread here:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Dec/0042.html. Do
you think we should say more there? Are there other specs the group has
produced which should contain similar statements?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)