Re: Adding window.opener control to referrer-policy?

Ah.  Thanks for the pointer to that discussion.  If that behavior is
mandated by rel="noreferrer", I definitely think we should apply the same
logic when a referrer policy is 'none', but it seems it would also be
useful to be able to combine with any policy. (e.g. send origin-only
referrer but also disown window.opener)