Re: [MIX] Require HTTPS scripts to be able to anything HTTP scripts can do.

> A site that is almost entirely HTTPS, but with HTTP used to retrieve some data resources, seems to be better than having the site entirely HTTP, no ?

I'd say no. Once you let any part of your website be loaded over HTTP,
HTTPS is completely undermined. The benefits of confidentiality,
integrity and authenticity only exist when your entire site is HTTPS.
I see mixed content and HTTP as being the same, essentially.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode