Re: BIKESHED: Rename "Powerful features"?

It looks like there's rough consensus to rename the draft to "Privileged
Contexts". I've done so in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/ee4f1d83de5fbb720541a440c07f44ececdc98a6,
along with marking the formerly "powerful features" section as
non-normative.

Thanks, folks!

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)