Re: Follow-up to TAG meeting on Powerful Features

Hi Wendy -

As captured in our raw minutes (http://www.w3.org/2015/02/12-tagmem-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2015/02/12-tagmem-minutes.html>) I believe Yan stepped forward to play that role. I think it’s up to the WebAppSec group chairs to determine whether that should be a co-editorship. My suggestion was to use the packaging spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/web-packaging/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/web-packaging/>) as a template for what a joint deliverable could look like (check out the Status section of that document).

Dan