Re: WebAppSec re-charter status

> > Is the concern that EPR will make this practice mainstream?

> It's a concern, certainly.

So how exactly would this all play out if EPR were to get implemented in
browsers?  Brian Smith suggested that the concern was all about
*unintended* abuse of EPR.  So to me it sounds like the scenario is just
that people become overzealous with implementing EPR on their sites in
order to mitigate XSS / XSRF.  To the extent that large and very public
facing sites adopt it (as opposed to the intended "control panel" type
scenarios).  Is this the worry?

Dave