Re: UPGRADE: Goals? (was Re: CfC to publish FPWD of "Upgrade Insecure Resources"; Deadline Feb 17th.)

Thanks, Mike, that looks good.   Should we promote the following note (or
new language to indicate the same) from section 4.1 to the
goals/introduction?

Note: We allow only same-origin upgrades in order to ensure that
navigations between pages of a single site that has opted-into the upgrade
behavior remain on HTTPS, regardless of the hard-coded values in <a> tags.
Performing upgrades for third-party resources brings a significantly higher
potential for breakage, so we’re avoiding it for the moment.