Re: CfC to publish FPWD of "Upgrade Insecure Resources"; Deadline Feb 17th.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:

> This is a call for consensus to publish* the following draft of "Upgrade
> Insecure Resources" as a First Public Working Draft:
>
> https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/upgrade/published/2015-02-FPWD.html

Er. I meant "Update Insecure Requests", of course. Sorry about that. :/

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)