Re: iframe sandbox for third-party widgets and ads (was Re: [CSP] Clarifications on nonces)

There is probably an opportunity, if enough important providers of
placement inventory are interested,  to sell "secure" placements, so long
as the demand side has the tools to easily build secure creative content
and is confident that they can reliably author it one time and it will work
with many different providers.

I don't think there is a realistic opportunity to create a market for N
different and incompatible flavors of "secure" placement, where N = the
Cartesian product of fine-grained feature flags.  The inconsistency, extra
effort and uncertainty involved in creating such ads will be a much
stronger deterrent to their adoption than any particular technical
restriction they might be subject to.