Re: Reviewing the Charter

Welcome, Josh!

As a document voted on and ratified by the entire W3C membership, I'm not
actually sure we can correct even typographic errors in a charter without a
considerable process overhead.

I look forward to having even a small fraction of your boundless energy and
attention to detail turned in the direction of our specs!

-Brad