Re: CfC: CSP2 to PR; deadline Aug 18th.

Edge is advertising itself as a "standards based browser" and more. I'm
disappointed to hear that IE/Edge has no near-term plans for CSP2.

Is it fair for a standards-based browser to not have near-term plans for
CSP2 or are other browsers on a more long-term plan to support CSP2 as well?

Aloha,
Jim

--
Jim Manico