Re: [REFERRER] 3 of 4 policy states are worst than the default

Francois makes a good point.  We should offer a no downgrade option
along with origin and origin when cross-origin.  Maybe as a second part
to the content attribute.  Something like "origin;none-when-downgrade"
and "origin when cross-origin;none-when-downgrade".