Re: CfC: Republish MIX as CR; deadline July 29th.

After reading this thread, it seems to have reached a conclusion, and I see
that there is one new issue opened related to displaying Mixed Content UI
when something insecure if fetched or retrieved from the Cache API.
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/issues/412

I do not see any PRs to address this issue.

Is this:

1) A consensus blocker?
2) Something that can be done entirely in Fetch, or does it require changes
to MIX?
3) Acceptable as a Level 2 feature?

-Brad