Re: [CSP2] Preventing page navigation to untrusted sources

<hat=individual>
Good points. I don't imagine we'd ever allow such a policy to prevent
using, e.g the built-in back buttons or closing the tab.  (Not that back
always helps in a long redirect chain, but that's an issue we have to deal
with today independent of any such directive)