Re: CfC: Subresource Integrity (SRI) to Last Call?

I'm supportive of bringing this to last call.

As an aside, I've reviewed a number of Joel's patches to implement the
current draft in Chrome, and that's looking pretty good. How are things
looking on the Mozilla side? Have you run into any blocking issues in the
current spec?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)