Re: HTML Imports and CSP

fwiw, I also understood the proposal as a separate directive and then
if that directive allow unsafe-inline, then the HTML import is allowed
to do all the unsafe things it wants. I agree with Brad that we
shouldn't allow imports to use inline scripts without an explicit
opt-in by the global page (or via nonces passed in to the import)