Re: [webappsec] pre-Agenda: Conf Call work mode

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 10:56 PM, Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org> wrote:

> Devdatta Akhawe <dev.akhawe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The only point I disagree with Brian on is that I don't think
> > everything should be on a public _mailing list_. Any public forum,
> > including GitHub is fine by me since it allows an outsider to view and
> > follow along in the discussions.
>
> One of the issues there is that webappsec drafts state that feedback
> must be sent to the mailing list. Implicit in that is the possibility
> that feedback that is delivered via other channels may not be
> considered valid. That's why I always send my feedback to the list and
> never file issues in the issuer tracker.

discussion..." right? Not really a MUST, but more mandatory-sounding than
it should be... It's less true now than it was a year or two ago when I put
that boilerplate together for the various Bikeshed-driven specs. I'm happy
to extend it to include the GitHub bug tracker, since that's more or less
where we seem to have settled on tracking issues.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)