Re: [webappsec] pre-Agenda: Conf Call work mode

> One of the issues there is that webappsec drafts state that feedback
> must be sent to the mailing list.

Good point. @brad/@dan are you folks ok with updating the spec to
include a link to Github? SRI for one uses Github a lot.

> Generally, are Editors willing to sign up to "own" a call about once a
> quarter and take more responsibility for communicating change summaries for
> their documents to the community on that schedule, if it makes our overall
> work mode more efficient?

Yes. I am ok with that. I also think we should use this as an
opportunity to bring out the accountability that Brian is requesting
for: a list of issues to discuss and change summaries sounds like a
great thing to do.

cheers
Dev