Re: Fate of Secure Origins in Question?

I hate to extend the off-topic thread more, but so it's clear, this is a
10-year old announcement:
http://www.hostreview.com/news/050215geotrust.html

As Peter Bowen pointed out in another thread, intermediate CAs (like Google
G2) have since become subject to auditing requirements they were not in
2005.

--
konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>