Re: Feature-detecting a Content Security Policy

This is a really fair question. One of the only legit uses of the JS
*eval* function is runtime loading of resources and similar runtime
optimizations for performance enhancements for JS libraries. I'm really
curious what the solution is here other than to just be ... slow and not
use eval.

- Jim