Re: Subresource integrity in Chromium

As outlined in the (really, really long) intent to implement thread (
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!topic/blink-dev/hTDUpMk_TV8),
the plan is to get the verification working first, and make sure we aren't
so hamstrung by optimizing proxies that rolling it out is at all reasonable.

If we get there, then we can start arguing with folks about how to do
caching safely.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)