Re: [webappsec] Concluding the Last Call period for CSP Level 2

https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/content-security-policy/published/2014-09-03-CSP-2-CR.html
is a first pass at spinning out a CR draft. I'm running with the new
process document because the pubrules checker tells me that I need to
specify something. Happy to change that if we want to stick with the old
document for some good reason.

WDYT?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)