Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

Allowing paths would also allow brute-forcing of information about the
framing ancestors across origins.  We have to accept at least leaking
the origin for feature-completeness vis-a-vis X-Frame-Options and
ALLOW-FROM, but I think allowing paths to be disclosed would lead to
similar issues as we've faced with paths and redirects.

-Brad