Re: CSP Level 2 last call comment

What's the rationale for the restriction? I don't see the threat of
increased granularity at first glance.

Any why not reduced granularity? `frame-ancestors https:` seems like a
reasonable thing for a page to ask for.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)