Re: [MIX] 6.1 May browsing context use powerful features?

Is the "API base URL" something we could rely on here?
https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/webappapis.html#api-base-url

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)