Re: [MIX] Is origin an authenticated origin?

That works for me, and is more or less exactly what I'd have suggested.

That said, one nit: Chrome has no need to distinguish between "deprecated"
and "weak", but other browsers might.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)