Re: webappsec-ACTION-196: Remove intranet/internet section from Mixed Content spec

Done in
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec/commit/802cc2959b928d3ef0e35a974bff81ce161ae25e
.

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)