Re: [Credential Management]: Tiny prototype to play around with.

On 10/17/2014 07:25 AM, Mike West wrote:
> I will not be at TPAC, but I do intend to reverse my schedule for a
> few days that week to dial into the various meetings. Happy to try
> to dial into either/both of your group's meetings; when are they
> scheduled?

Sorry Mike, I just now saw this, don't check this list regularly. The
bit that might interest you the most in coming up to speed w/ what we're
doing happens around 12pm PT on Monday in the Web Payments IG meeting (I
don't have dial-in information for that yet).

Here's the slide deck we'll be using:
http://opencreds.org/presentations/2014/tpac-wpig-ccg/

and another one that we'll be doing for the general W3C membership on
Wednesday:
http://opencreds.org/presentations/2014/tpac-credentials/

If you can spare some time, we'll be having a Credentials CG
face-to-face on Tuesday between 11am-3pm PT. I'd love to try and get you
dialed into that call and introduced to the group. Here's our rough
agenda so far:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQmZt_2FTjRMO5YSBLS-3dwuNQFi_BFEvbIRoUg7pGA/edit

If you'd like, send me your number, and I can text you the call details
and when it would be useful for you to join.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.