Re: [Credential Management]: Tiny prototype to play around with.

Mike West wrote:
> I'd invite you to take a look at the strawman proposal (
> https://mikewest.github.io/credentialmanagement/spec/), and help me
> decide whether the API makes any sense. If nothing else, it'll give
> us something to talk about at TPAC.

Hey Mike,

I don't know if you saw my response to you over in WebApps, but it's
important that you do:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014OctDec/0029.html

The Credentials CG and Web Payments CG believes that what you're working
on right now is important and we'd like to provide input. The API you're
presenting won't address a number of important use cases that we have
(or it's unclear how it will). We're still working on getting a review
of the spec over to you, we might be able to do one before TPAC.

Many of us will be at TPAC, you may want to carve out some time to
present this work at the Web Payments IG face-to-face or the Credential
CG face-to-face at W3C TPAC.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/