Re: snapshots in CfC Re: CfC: Publish a FPWD of "Requirements for Powerful Features"

I take the general point; CfCs should be tied to specific documents, not
whatever happens to be the last thing I uploaded. I'll ensure that happens
next time I poke a the list for a formal measurement of consensus.

That said, tip-of-tree has some nice improvements over Monday's document,
based on feedback from both you and Brad. I'm happy to put up a snapshot
from Monday, but I'd prefer to publish a snapshot from today.

Perhaps we can chat about what makes sense on Monday's call.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)