Re: [CSP] Clarifications regarding the HTTP LINK Header

I guess this would count as a meaningful CSP violation. (link
rel=stylesheet in header, though haven't looked in to see if it works
without also repetitively listing it in the response body content)   I
thought it might be a case of such, but didn't find documentation for
anything other then prefetching in the header version.

https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=58456#c15