Re: [CSP] PING-- CSP vs. Fetch

According to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2014Feb/0012.html, we
landed on putting Ping in `form-action` and Beacon in `connect-src`.

I kinda don't care at all, really. :) If you're happier with it under
`connect-src`, I'll move it to `connect-src`.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)