Re: [webappsec] Rechartering: force secure-only child browsing contexts

I think this is a pretty reasonable concept to add to MIX.

It's not clear to me whether it should be the default behavior, or whether
it should be opted-into (similar to `sandbox`). Either way, it seems like a
good mechanism by which existing sites can start migrating their content to
HTTPS without fear of degraded UI due to third-party content.

I know Ryan has thought about similar topics in the past. CCing him here
for thoughts.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)