Re: Early morning thoughts on referrers.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 6:10 AM, Mike West <mkwst@google.com> wrote:
> As a strawman, let's break requests into two buckets: same-public-suffix
> and cross-public-suffix,

Why do we need to bring public suffix into this? That seems like a bad idea.

I agree with Brian that we want to differentiate subresources from
"navigation" (client fetches?). Service workers also need that
distinction, perhaps we should come up with some kind of definition
based on request contexts. (For that we also need to resolve that
dedicated worker question I posed a while back.)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/