[webappsec] Rechartering: sandboxed cross-origin workers

From: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 16:10:31 -0800
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Rechartering Thread 7: sandboxed cross-origin workers

Based on our survey results and discussion at TPAC, there is some
interest in retaining charter language supporting development of
better sandboxing technology for legacy javascript patterns.

It is not clear that a distinct proposal is necessary at this time
(though hat=individual, I may bring one to the group soon) or if the
necessary properties may obtain from related work on sub-origins, CSP3
or COWL.

Please reply to this thread if you wish to express an objection to
this consensus and ask the WG not consider this for its charter.

Thank you,

Brad Hill