Re: Bug tracking

We currently have a mix of bugs filed in GitHub and the W3C Tracker, as
well as threads that never have bugs associated with them. I agree
wholeheartedly that we should clean that up.

Migrating to Bugzilla is fine with me. Doing everything on GitHub is fine
too.

Tracker is (IMO) not a particularly wonderful issue tracker, but it's
integrated with IRC and the list, and there might be other process-related
reasons to use it.

Brad, WDYT? Would you be happy using Bugzilla rather than Tracker?

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)