Re: Frame Ancestors and Referrer (Re: [webappsec] Call for Consensus: Stop work on Content Security Policy 1.0, transition to WG Note)

Well that's a good question. . .but my initial thought is no. . . it's not b/c I'd be very worried that without being able to know

who you are sending a message too, you have no way to protect the message (or any intrinsic state) itself. . .

And further doing it in the query-string would generally mean that you are exposing the host URL anyway. . .

so why then block it in the CSP policy if you are just going to turn around and give it out. . . ?

But let me take some time to gather some more thoughts about that before I formulate a full response. . .

Sean