Re: CSP3: DOM API Strawman

On 11/3/14, 8:59 AM, Mike West wrote:
> It would be good to be able to walk through the
> list with a `forEach` in order to determine whether a specific Request
> or Node matched an item in the list.

Sure, but matchesNode is only exposed on two of these interfaces, right?
  And matchesURL on the third one?  And then have nothing else in common.

I think having a common ancestor is fine, but a union type would be fine
in this case too.  If there were a common method, of course, the common
ancestor interface would definitely be what we want.

-Boris