From: Adam Gray [mailto:adam@trackif.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 8:30 PM
To: public-webappsec@w3.org
Subject: CSP Spec question

Hello all!

Would this be the correct forum to email regarding some spec related questions? Specifically as they pertain to Bookmarklet/extension/plugin related functionality? I see the direction this spec is heading and a few pieces, in regards to the aforementioned tech, concern me. I would like to give my opinion and possibly understand a bit better the potential workarounds against the current (and future) implementations.

There is a high probability I simply lack the domain level knowledge to understand the direction chosen and a viable solution is in place for user-originating injection scripts. Or not. Hence the email!

Thanks in advance!

And thank you Mike West for directing me this way.

Cheers,
@adizam

Sent from my iPhone