Re: CSP Spec question

Thank you for your feedback thus far. I guess my question is fairly complex, at least from my newcomer mindset. If all sites enabled strict CSP rules blocking any non-sanctioned script injections... Would that basically render plugins, bookmarklets, and the like moot?

Maybe I just don't understand the spec enough.

Sent from my iPhone