Re: CSP spec minutia.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Oda, Terri <terri.oda@intel.com> wrote:

> Looking great, Mike!
>
> While I was flipping through, I noticed a few typos, so I ran the CSP
> specs through a quick spell check. I'll submit a pull request with those
> fixes rather than enumerate them here.

Merged, thank you!

>   But there's one that came up that I wasn't sure about.  In section 7.14
> we have: "The reflected-xss directive instructs a user agent to active or
> disactivate any heuristics used to filter or block reflected cross-site
> scripting attacks."
>
> Should that be "deactivate" or is "disactivate" jargon that I'm simply not
> familiar with?

I was about to say "No, that's fine. I say it all the time.", but then I
asked my favourite search engine. Apparently I've been living a lie. :(

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)