Re: CSP wildcard host matching

One other issue: we don't seem to prohibit wildcard matching or set a
barrier on  public-suffixes.  This is a barrier for TLS wildcards, for
cookies, etc.

It's not totally clear to me that this bit of extra complexity adds its
weight in practical security, but something to consider, especially for
cloud hosting use cases.

e.g. if I trust *.example.com, should that also include
3rdParty.cloudhosting.example.com, if cloudhosting.example.com is a
public-suffix?

-Brad