Re: [blink-dev] Proposal: Prefer secure origins for powerful new web platform features

Regarding audio and video input - I would not dismiss that just yet.
While we are still in the unfortunate situation of having a prefixed
implementation (and I think no browser except Presto based Opera has a non
prefixed implementation), we can take advantage of this and add the secure
origin restriction when we remove the prefix.

☆*PhistucK*